10/26/2005

We have a winner!

Out of a random drawing of all the entry numbers placed in a bowl, the winner of the Qtek 9100 is Chris B. of Washington, DC! David aka MadMonkeyBoy has the list of entries with their contact information to confirm this winner, and will be sending him a brand new Qtek 9100 phone with free shipping! Let's all congratulate Chris (after all, if it was you, you'd want to feel congratulated!) and again, I'd like to thank everyone for participating in this event for a good cause. I hope this will be the start of a chain of great giveaways from my blog, as I have a couple of developers and vendors I'm already in talks with to do more fun stuff like this.

2 Comments:

Blogger BeyondtheTech said...

MMB just emailed to tell me he's throwing in a 1GB miniSD card as a bonus for the winner. What a guy!

10/26/2005 12:39:00 PM  
Blogger Scott K. Johnson said...

Congrats to Chris! Lucky guy! Thanks to BTT & MMB!

10/27/2005 11:41:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home