Raffle update
Just some information before a winner is chosen. Yeah, I'm a tease. Anticipation does make the heart grow fonder, doesn't it?
First of all, I have received a total of 235 entries. That's a total of $705... before PayPal fees, which came out to about $611 after PayPal fees (each entry was an average of $0.39 in PayPal's pocket, and one fee was over $4 for a $150 bulk entry - that's nearly $100 in fees - Yikes!). I would like to mention that I received a non-entry donation of $100 from none other than MadMonkeyBoy himself. I hope he's not upset that I made that public. While it was a total surprise to me, it just goes to show how much he appreciates me, my kids, my cause, and his customers. Trust me, the feeling is mutual, and I want to thank him very, very much.
So, yes - like I said, there isn't much at all to put away for my kids' accounts - perhaps I'll treat them to Chuck E. Cheese or get them something during the upcoming holiday sales at Gymboree or The Children's Place. Or, just apply it to their accounts like I said. But, wasn't this a fun idea for you guys after all?
Since I don't trust a program to pick a random number for me, I used the spreadsheet to list out all the entries (and separated the bulk entries to individual entries as well), and am creating a sheet of paper with a each entry line's number, and will be pulling one out of a bowl.
Stay tuned. Results to follow shortly!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home