The 9100's have landed!
I received an email from MadMonkeyBoy on late Friday evening, but I had left work by then and didn't check my work email until this morning. Since he was probably from the road and there was no message that came along with it, from what these images look like, it appears that his first batch of Qtek 9100 has finally arrived! Where was he on this bridge? Was he driving to Florida or something?
Of course, one Qtek 9100 will be on standby at his location for the raffle that will come to a close this Wednesday morning, so be on the lookout and make sure you've entered!
Members are reporting on HowardForums that they have received their 9100's from David as early as Saturday and this morning, so congratulations to all of you for following the yellow brick road to see the Wizard! ;)
I'm sure that many of the hacks and tricks that I and many other members have found so far will work on this device, and we're sure to see a few objective comparisons between the two Wizards in the days or weeks to come. To me, it should be fairly cosmetic and perhaps some third-party software differences (i.e. i-mate Backgammon won't likely be in the Extended ROM), and I'm hoping it has the same quality build and feel that i-mate has been able to provide.
Again, congrats and welcome to the "other side!"



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home