Wizard's loose stylus issue revealed!
I posted this at HowardForums, but I felt it warranted enough publicity to be placed on my blog.
In case you wanted to see what's down that stylus hole that's troubling many of you in just after a month's time...
Someone has managed to open up their Wizard to find out the culprit of the loose stylus issue and was nice enough to send me these photos. You're not going to like it.
Coincidentally, if you are going to add tape to your stylus to get it more snug, you may be making the problem worse.
It's a piss-poor design, IMHO. The only recourse is to fortify the wall with a piece of folded paper as a wedge, or hot glue, along the outside of stylus sheath AFTER you have straightened out the sheath's wall and nub that holds the stylus in place. Of course, opening the Wizard in this manner will void your warranty.
From the individual (Omar S.) who mailed me these pictures, this is what he did to get it open:
Coincidentally, if you are going to add tape to your stylus to get it more snug, you may be making the problem worse.
It's a piss-poor design, IMHO. The only recourse is to fortify the wall with a piece of folded paper as a wedge, or hot glue, along the outside of stylus sheath AFTER you have straightened out the sheath's wall and nub that holds the stylus in place. Of course, opening the Wizard in this manner will void your warranty.
From the individual (Omar S.) who mailed me these pictures, this is what he did to get it open:
"I used a torx 5 to remove the two bottom screws. Then you have to remove the plastic cover. It takes a bit of force, and I was worried I was going to break it. Anyway, the cover came off, which revealed two more screws at the top. One was below a "void" sticker which I removed (I guess I voided my warranty). Then I was able to remove the plastic to get access to the pen holder. I didn't damage anything except the void sticker. But the plastic pen holder is of course broken. I emailed i-mate about this, but have not heard back."


1 Comments:
Если вы любитель онлайн казино 2020 года то, [url=https://bbl-company.ru/]бесплатная раздача товаров с рекламными целями[/url], вероятно, заметили, что онлайн-казино приобрели популярность в последние годы. Онлайн-казино дает игроку возможность играть во все свои любимые игры дома и вдали от своего компьютера или даже смартфона. На этой странице вы найдете плюсы и минусы онлайн-казино, а также казино в России, которые лицензированы и позволяют вам наслаждаться магией и бонусами казино, не предлагаемыми реальными казино.
Post a Comment
<< Home