
This past week must have been something fierce for the world of the Wizards since I've been absolutely inundated with email from users all over the globe asking for assistance, sharing their ideas, and seeking advice. I never thought in my wildest dreams that it would have gotten this popular. Hundreds of emails, 110 blog posts, 51,000 views, and dozens of donations in software, hardware, and money later, and I will admit publicly that I am nothing short of overwhelmed. I apologize if I haven't been able to respond to everyone's email yet, but I still plan on it if it hasn't already gotten lost in the shuffle.
If you haven't noticed, I have finally completed the forums section of the PHP-Nuke portal. While I made a dedicated section for the
HTC Wizard, I have added sections for my products, game development talk, music, social lounge, jokes and free speech, movies, and more. I really think that everyone can benefit from this switch over and really have some fun in there.
Also, with these forums, it will give me the opportunity to respond to everyone much easier than Blogger's setup, as well as others who are willing to share their insight and experience.
I am looking for forum moderators and any other assistance to get this new site further off the ground.
I will also say that I have shifted my focus somewhat to spend more time trying to complete a game that I know everyone is already clamoring for and unfortunately has slipped the timetable a bit because of all this excitement and activity in my blog.
Battlestar: Fate of the Galactic Commonwealth is undergoing a well-deserved rewrite and redesign, with updated graphics that will knock your socks off. I am still seeking people who can translate the text and speech I will have in the game in various languages so that it will be a true international hit.
This will be my last post on this blog. All future discussions will happen in the forums. I want to take the time to thank everyone for making this blog what it is and what is had to evolve into. It was originally "my" blog on the K-JAM, and now it's everyone's forum for their Wizards and so much more.
I will be moving all 109 previous posts over, one at a time, from the blog to the forum. So, the first week or so may look like a bit of a rehash of everything I've ever discussed previously, but it also gives everyone a chance to catch up and others to post their new thoughts on each subject.
Please head over to this link now,
register freely and quickly, and post away!
http://www.beyondthetech.com/portal/modules.php?name=Forums
Update: We're having some technical difficulty with the activation of the accounts. Until I change it, you can simply add the path "/portal" right after "beyondthetech.com" in the link that is e-mailed to you.
1 Comments:
I always wanted that feature. If you can point me to a forum that supports that feature, I'll take it right away!
Post a Comment
<< Home