11/07/2005

Info2Go promotion and update

I just can't say enough how good Info2Go is. If you recall a couple of weeks back, I gave quick URLs that you can use to get to Fandango and Loews Theatres movie showtimes. I also had a resource-consuming Today plug-in for the weather. All that, along with a few more programs and Internet favorites, is now replaced with Info2Go. I really liked the software from the moment I installed it, and now, thanks to Acodic Mobile, they have agreed to extend a promotional price through my website, in case you missed it last week. For $24.99, you can get this awesome program as well. Click here to get the promotional price and/or to pick up a 7-day trial to try it out for yourself. As for the Cell Zoning and landscape compatibility feature, they are hard at work to getting that resolved specifically for us Wizard users!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would say check your spam inbox/filter. If you are expecting an email, and dont get it...i would say that is probably where it is...

11/30/2005 05:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home