11/02/2005

30,000 hits in 3 weeks!

I know it's off-topic, but I just happened to look at my site stats this morning and I can't believe I hit the 30,000 mark in just three weeks. That's just incredible. All because of a little device that HTC decided to put out that solved many of our issues of past devices while granting many of our wishes. So, thank-you-thank-you-thank-you to HTC, i-mate, Qtek (they finally speak English!), MadMonkeyBoy, all of you for visiting my site as often as you do, and the new visitors that are starting to pop in and join the fun now, and most especially those who have contributed to my cause so far. It's not easy juggling a family, programming games and applications, having a full-time job, doing part-time jobs (still a computer tech at heart), hacking the bejeezes out of this device (not to mention the amount of time hard-resetting and restoring the data), and posting on my blog. In case you're wondering, I sleep an average of 3-4 hours a day, and the rest is jam-packed (or should I say, K-JAM-packed?) with all my activities. So, even if you took the time out to toss a dollar or two in my direction really means a lot to me. Please hit my PayPal button on the sidebar profile and continue to hook a brother up! Thanks! MMB's most recent customers are finally receiving their Wizards as early as today and reporting their excitement and joy all over the place! This is really an awesome time for us, and I can only imagine and hope it's going to get even better. Stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home