
I received an email yesterday from
Acodic Mobile regarding their
Info2Go program and a $10 off sale for current trial subscribers, making the program only $19.99 as a one-time fee. Normally, programs like this deserve a subscription since it's constantly talking to their servers for information, but this is a great deal right now!
If you've never heard of Info2Go, you'll wish you had. For starters, it has access to Yellow Pages (commercial) and White Pages (residential), weather, stocks, points-of-interest (including hotels and restaurants), movie times, driving directions, flight times, and more. The interface is so easy to use, but I'll mention that it's mostly portrait-friendly right now, and flicking the Wizard into landscape mode for the keyboard isn't yet optimized as of version 2.5.
It can store a bunch of locations and perform searches based on them. You can call right from the application, or add it to your contacts, or even get driving directions to it. It has a Cell Zoning feature that can detect your location based on the cell phone tower, but Acodic has confirmed that it's not yet working for our Wizards. If it did, it would be worth twice the amount I paid for it... seriously!
With your wireless connections on your Wizard, this program is a must-have. A 7-day trial is available, but after the first hour, I was sold.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home