Cingular 8100 series getting ready to order?
dchaney297 at HowardForums posted that someone gave SKU numbers and a release date for the upcoming Cingular-branded Wizard on Cingular's Forum.
You can take it with a grain of salt, or you can see if your friendly Cingular customer service rep can order for you either the 8100 (no camera) version with SKU number #70026, or the 8125 (with camera) version with SKU number #70025. Both have dates of November 16, 2005.
If this is true, and the price is on the mark, we're going to see quite an infusion of soon-to-be happy Wizard users.
Thanks for the find, dchaney297.


2 Comments:
I can't wait until the 16th!
I called Cingular customer care and at least from the AT&T side, the rep had no info on the phone. She suggested that I try back in a few days.
Post a Comment
<< Home