10/20/2005

Update: raffle still running

Just wanted to give a public response instead of emailing everyone who's individually asking me... Yes, the raffle is still running. No, it has not yet reached the cost of the phone yet, but it's only been a day and a half since it started but it's almost there. And, no, I cannot post on HowardForums at this time regarding the raffle since against their site's policies. So you'll have to check back here for updates. (Is that such a bad thing though? Nah, I didn't think so.) Also, My blog's template is all screwed up, so you might or might not see my sidebar profile (which has the PayPal button at the bottom of it) until you scroll all the way to the bottom. I'm working on that. So, if you haven't entered, make sure you do so before October 26 at 12AM Eastern, and if you have already, you can still increase your chances. Good luck to everyone, and I'll keep you updated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home