Swamped!
I have a couple of new important things to share today with you, but unfortunately, my work day is booked with less than 1 hour of actual time in front of my PC (or my K-JAM, for that matter!). Lots of meetings today, but I promise you that you won't be disappointed.
As soon as get a chance, I'll be detailing a great multiplayer game that you can get super cheap, and (drum roll) my first contest here... can you guess what the prize is going to be? (Hint: Special thanks to MadMonkeyBoy)
Check back later for all the juicy bits!

1 Comments:
haa, you're gonna compare production units of the k-jam and qtek 9100...i envy you and pity you at the same time. i envy you because you'll have two beauties by your side. i pity you because you'll wanna return your k-jam after you've tasted the qtek :P
Post a Comment
<< Home