10/06/2005

Introduction

As quite an active member of HowardForums, I was given some expectation by my fellow members to write a comprehensive review of this new mobile device that literally exploded onto the scene within the last 24 hours (while building a lot of momentum and anticipation nearly a month and a half before that!). Since the idea of the "official review" has been done to death, I decided that it would be in my best interest (hopefully as well as everyone else) that I create a blog of my day-to-day experience with the device, posting anything relevant that comes my way. And, right now there's a lot, so bear with me while I collect my thoughts while gathering enough exposure to it to blog away. Check back often!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Blog and all the work it takes to "get it right" for reviewing PPC devices. Hope this get much exposure.
-n2

10/06/2005 02:04:00 PM  
Blogger Kensai said...

The blog is awesome BTT, keep it up!
(and nice photo, heh)

10/06/2005 02:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home