10/11/2005

Hello Pocket PC Thoughts visitors!

Thanks to Janak for headlining me at his site, Pocket PC Thoughts. Is it me, or is it getting crowded in here? ;) Do you think now would be a good time to put a page counter on the site? I also want to personally thank Matthew H. for his uber-generous donation to my cause. I think I'll be picking up that new GPS software this weekend! My brother-in-law suffered a minor loss when his room, a finished basement, got flooded from the rains a few days ago. He was cleaning out his room and I wasn't being too helpful, since I was more in tune of looking at some of the really classic items he had stashed away, including a Sega Game Gear, Nintendo NES, a TurboGrafx-16, and a bunch of old cell phones. Take a look at how we've evolved since the Nokia 100 and the AT&T 6650! None of these devices weighed less than my K-JAM (except for the StarTac), and lasted nearly as long in battery life either! I remember actually having a couple of these phones and boy, did I feel cool (but apparently weighted) to have these in my pocket at one point. Then again, I was wearing Skidz and Z. Cavaricci's and listening to MC Hammer and the original C&C Music Factory. LOL Do you think eBay has a place for classic technology like this, or should it be tossed out with the rest of the trash?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home