Application compatibility continued
Well, I emailed the technical support teams (or individuals) of some of popular products listed below regarding their issues with the K-JAM and/or Windows Mobile 5.0. Hopefully, I will hear back from them soon and post a summary of their responses. I have offered my services as a beta tester for any upcoming version they may have, so that should be an added bonus to get them started.
- Bitstream ThunderHawk 2.1 (screen orientation is opposite keyboard)
- Conduits Pocket Player 2.61 (performs poorly)
- PocketMind Pocket Music Bundle 3.71 (does not run)
- PDArt Solitaire Mania Pro 1.0 (locks up device)
- Birdsoft All-in Hold'em 2.1 (screen tap fails or locks up at menu)
- Mental Motions Pencil Box Deluxe 2.1 (locks up device)

4 Comments:
As I stated previously, Conduits responded rather quickly and will be getting me a copy of 2.7 beta. PDArt just emailed me back and will have a WM5-friendly version in about 1-2 weeks, and also will provide me with a test copy.
We have All-In fixed now using the public Beta in our forums. We will release early next week after we clean up and fix a couple other unrelated issues. Please try it out to verify for us too...Thx, Birdsoft
Wow, a developer on my site. ;) For those not aware of the program or the developer's website, here's his forum thread regarding his new beta version that works in Windows Mobile 5.0: http://www.birdsoft.biz/forums/viewtopic.php?t=88&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15
Carrie from Conduits posted a URL for me for a beta release of 2.7, however I'm getting inconsistent results - normal play, then choppy play... http://www.conduits.com/beta/PocketPlayer27b2.zip
Post a Comment
<< Home