10/11/2005

Alternate carrying case

I thought I might squeeze this in before I call it a night... After all, Yom Kippur is going to start tomorrow afternoon, so I won't be able to update the site for a full 24 hours, but I'll be reading at other forums at least. I was at my local mall a few days ago and spotted a case for the Treo 650. Remembering that I saw a side-by-side comparison of the two devices, I was sure that this was going to be a decent match. It turned out to be a perfect fit. What I liked about the $25 Bytech case was that it had a magnetic flap on top, a small opening at the bottom which was perfect for the mini-USB connector, and a rotating but hard-grooved belt clip. When the K-JAM is upside-down in the case, the headphone jack is to the side enough for the flap not to block it. When the K-JAM is right-side up, the mini-USB jack can charge the device while it's in the case. The hard, outward-facing side, the tight but elastic sides that are high enough to protect the sides, but low enough to allow me to pull the device out, and just the overall construction of the case is good enough to protect my K-JAM, and you know that has to say a lot since I treasure this new device enough to blog about it.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice blog dude, especially for usothers who've bought the phone this last week like yourself and are going through the same motions.

Might be worth putting a mention about the AV that's included by default that slows things down.

10/11/2005 08:28:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the layout of the page is messed up in my IE standard resolution desktop. please fix it. thanks

10/11/2005 11:47:00 AM  
Blogger BeyondtheTech said...

The Google AdSense seems to be throwing it off again. Everytime I turn it on, no matter what template I'm using or how small the ad is, it shifts the right column down to the bottom. I'll remove it, thanks!

10/11/2005 11:49:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha, that's funny. you'd think google would figure out a way to make their adsense work with their blogger.com! and people say microsoft is a bad company.

10/11/2005 02:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home